Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Getting noticed

My Space, My Lot and My Portal

I use Traffic exchanges like

TrafficSwarm
and
WebDawg to get people to come to this blog and to get to my Portal
Here
Or Here .

On my portal I have a store page made by Amazon that sells survival items.
Survival Stuff

I have a blog in My Space and I talk alot in My Lot. They get to hear what I am all about and the sometimes decide to see my blogs. I like the feeling of Community. Some of the questions people pose are silly, but some are deep. I enjoy a good laugh and those sites gave me that as well.

I would like to know who is reading this blog and my other blogs, so if it is not too inconvienient, could you drop a comment or send me an email? Thanks. Any stories or comments about Hemp would also be appreciated.

Michael J. Kaer, author of "What Money Can't Buy" at One of my sites

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home