Monday, November 24, 2008

More YouTube links

Here is a simple, straight forward clip on YouTube that begs the simple question " Why is hemp illegal?". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abneijJWRys

There is so much on YouTube about hemp that I strongly encourage you to look at it yourself.

Again, I have to be up front and say I do not do drugs, smoke or drink. I have been clean and sober for over 2 decades. The medical uses of marijuana to treat pain and it's oil to combat cancer has been proven. I am a cancer survivor. I am very much interested in these things and at the very least these things should be on the market beside the drug company's choices. I strongly believe that patients should have a choice in the type of treatments avaiable to them. Why not go for a treatment with little or no side effects and you can grow yourself?

The Steven Harper government will not tolerate this. It is only by luck that he does not have a majority. If he did we would be in a draconian situation.
Feel free to post your comments.

Michael J. Kaer

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • Here is another link everyone should think about.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rjP2amFsEQ

    By Blogger Michael Kaer, at 2:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home