Saturday, February 07, 2009

$150.00 a gallon

I was looking at some stores online that are selling Hemp products. They are getting $150.00 a gallon for the low grade stuff and close to $180.00 for the organic oil. W O W ! ! ! When it comes time to choose between oil for food and oil for your diesel truck, at that price it will have to be food only. Thoses prices will be forced to come WAY WAY down If/When Obama lets the farmers grow hemp legally. I do not see how he has a choice if he wants his farmers to continue farming and make some sort of profit. I bought a gallon of veggie oil on sale at the grocery store for $5.00 , that is a 3000% difference, more if it was organic. I do know that Hemp oil is one of the best oils in the world for just about everything. You don't want to deep fry with it. It is ok for a little Saute'. It is a wonderful massage oil and great for soap making and lotions and such.

Wow- I am still shaking my head at those prices

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home