Monday, June 07, 2010

Vapour trails...

Howdy folks.

I am reviewing a cheap vapourizer I bought on ebay. First off if you have read my other entries, you will know by now that I am a pipe man. Having said that, You can read my comments with a grain of extra salt knowing where I am coming from. I have gone to that Vapour place on Yonge St. in Toronto. They have the nice but expensive volcano models and other pipes and bongs to try out. Nice place. Friendly people. After my good experience with the expensive models, I wondered if it would still hold it's appeal if it does not have all the bells and whistles. It is not fair to judge it right now on how it delivers the medicine, since I smoked from a pipe earlier on so I would have a sullied sample. It does seem to work. I will have to experiment to see how best to use it. I will also be keeping track of how much it uses to kill my pain. It may end up taking more cannabis to do the job, like when a person eats it,(often between 3-5 times the amount) but not as high as eaten. It may end up using less. I will not know for a couple of weeks or so.

So far on the cheap model (under $100) I have set it for different temps but since I do not have a precise instrument to see if the heating is according to what the digital display says, I can not vouch for the accuracy. I think this is a creeper(the effects are delayed) because I am having a hard time concentrating while writing this.

On that note I will have to continue this as a part 2...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home