Sunday, March 22, 2009

Wake and bake your traffic!

Hi folks.

I just finished updating my FFA page at http://www.trafficwave.net/ffa/michaelkaer.html
which is a great place for free traffic to any legal cannabis sites. We all need to keep going and support each other through these hard times that are coming up. I have a feeling that a ton of new growers will be springing up. I am not holding my breath for the Obama crowd to just let the farmers start to grow hemp in the U.S. without some fight. It is the right and smart thing to do, but politics being as they are, we know that the right or smart thing to do rarely gets done. In hard times, growers of the smokable cannabis will take more chances to plant and protect their crop so I see more fights breaking out over certian outdoor grows. The cops are going to have their hnds full as it is just dealing with more theft, kidnappings and general ba behaviour from people out of work.
The saying "Idle Hands are the devil's tools" may be applicable.You will see a rise in prostitution and other crimes as people get more desperate. The sad part in all this is it does not have to be this way. With one stroke of the pen, the U.S. economy could be put back on it's feet. All the Feds have to do is make Marijuana legal and then the red tape around hemp would be done away with. Hundreds of thousands if not millions of workers would be back to work ovenight if the
feds would get out of the way of the will of the people. Being Canadian means I am talking about my government too. Grow a brain and some balls folks! Lets just do it and get it done and move on with our lives. This time in history will be seen as the the dark ages when mankind was too stupid and greedy to allow hemp to grow so oil and trees could take it's place, with all the corrutions, illness and polution it has caused. Based on the facts, this should have been turned around befor I was born. I am 47 as I type this. How much older to I have to get before I see some real change?

Michael.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home