Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Money and Hemp

Hi folks.
This is a site a ran across by accident
( I love when that happens!).
The site's name is http://www.websiteoutlook.com .


My site is worth $18023.7.
How much is yours worth?




The site it is talking about is my Home Income Portal.
http://homeincomeportal.com/mibmy137 .

Being a Hemp advocate is challenging in many ways. One of the challenges is how do I pay my bills and still do the things I love to do? With site like mine that is working for my 24/7/365, I can afford the time and energy it takes to be a Hemp advocate. We all need to eat and clothe ourselves. I would love to do it all with hemp products, but the prices for hemp is very high (no pun intended). Did you know organic hemp oil is going for $180.00 a gallon! I know it is good stuff, but that price is out of my league. That is one of the main reasons why I am pushing for more hemp to be grown EVERYWHERE. More hemp means lower prices which is good all around. For the growers, they will never be able to grow more than what is needed and they will always get a good price for their crop.

Michael J. Kaer, Author of "What Money Can't Buy" part 1 & 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home