Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Why does Stephen Harper Love Bikers?

Hi folks.

I have a serious question to ask. Why does our beloved prime minister love biker gangs so much? What he is doing by cracking down on the compassion clubs meanwhile creating massive delays at the MMAR is a whole class of people who have a legal right to use cannabis will be in pain for months or will be forced to go to the biker gangs to get their medicine. Everyone knows cannabis sales is the main money maker for the gangs. Why is harper forcing clients on them?

I am sure he does not see it that way, but his actions are speaking for him. I am not sure how much longer he will allow a pesky thing like our constitution or the charter of rights to stop his holy crusade -to rid the world of Crohn's sufferers, M.S., Cancer, AIDS & HIV+ and the like, by killing them. That is the only reasonable conclusion I can come up with to account for our PM's actions. All Con's out there that still support Harper - I ask you what his motives are? His logic escapes me. The other option is to finally admit that his policies have no rational thought behind them, no basis in science; that he is running strictly on Ideology. I guess that explains the genocide he is creating (look up the word genocide- it means to get rid of a type of culture or people). It is very un-christian of him to purposely kill off his own Canadian citizens (what am I talking about, this is the same guy who allowed Marc Emery to be shipped off to the gulag because Marc was a pain in the butt to the government -so they shut him up[as best they could] and he refuses to allow him back up here to serve his time), what is it called when a person purposely kills someone else? Murderer is the term I believe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home